Daily Stock Market Review
The daily stock market review for the US stock market is of key significance for a trader to understand the current position of the market, key stock and key headlines for framing an understanding of the macro-economic and micro-economic trend for the coming day.
Before hitting the markets, a successful trader always studies the daily review and devises his/her strategy accordingly. Studying and analyzing the trends in advance is the key to success in a trader’s life.
start demo challenge
start 14 day trail
Fill in your details to apply for the challenge!
Why Follow the US Stock Market Review?
“To attain knowledge, add things every day. To attain wisdom, remove things every day.” – Lao Tse
The importance of financial and stock market news for a trader cannot be underestimated. Many times the stock market movement is in response to the speculation. As we know, financial markets are volatile, and this reflects in the movement of the share prices. It is hence crucial to be in touch with the latest news and trends so that you can be up to date with the expected outcome. However, what is even more important is to get reviews of the US stock market which can demarcate between actual news and fake ones.
Once completed with analyzing trends and market conditions, the trader also looks for important picks for the day. The daily stock market review is quite important in this aspect as well. It provides the traders with day trading stock picks, which can outline the important ones and the trader can well evaluate and make the move at the right moment.
Weekly US Stock Market Reviews for Tradenet Clients
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward.” – Steve Jobs
Daily stock market reviews are quite important to understand the day-to-day trend and volatility of the market. But to be an effective trader, you should review the week that has gone by, to frame an improved picture for the macro trends that are affecting the stock markets and choosing the correct stocks and trading strategy to book great trades. Tradenet believes in making great trades, and that can be only achieved once you have a clearer picture by joining the dots.
This is the reason Tradenet provides its clients weekly US stock market reviews for building an understanding over macro analysis of weekly events and their effect on the market. A trader would be well equipped with such knowledge at hands to deal with the market. The weekly review is one of the most important tools for a trader to gauge the state of affairs and be well-prepared for the coming week.
While we have already discussed the importance of the daily and weekly stock market reviews, we would like to provide information on what we cover as part of reviews for our Tradenet students.
Daily and Weekly Stock Market Review
- Comment on day’s/week’s closure: In this section, we provide information on the market sentiment and mood, which is useful in understanding trend and conducting the macro analysis.
- Linked economic conditions: As we highlighted earlier, the economic conditions play a crucial role in shaping the markets. Therefore, we provide key highlights in this section which links the economic news to the market for better understanding.
- Important highlights from the Stock Market/Wall Street: As the stock market is also driven by emotions, such sections highlight key focus areas for the day which had driven/could drive the future performances.
- Indices and Sector Performance: We provide a quick snippet of the daily/weekly ups and downs of the indices and the relative sector, which the traders can review for quick analysis.
- Top Headlines impacting US stock markets: Also one of the related key areas that had an impact or will be impacting the market in near future.
- Economic Calendar: Brief of economic announcements for the day as these are directly related to stock movements.
- Stocks in Spotlight: This is the focus area which highlights the key stocks, pre-market movers and any fundamental news related to the stock which has the potential to drive the share price.
- Momentum Stocks and Today’s IPO: This section briefly highlights gainers and losers for the day and if there are any important IPOs to be looked out for.