Day trading courses NYC
In 2018, Tradenet celebrated becoming the world’s number one, largest day trading academy in the world.
An endeavor started out by founder and head-mentor for Tradenet, Meir Barak, has moved on to become a leading, inspiring, and ever growing venture with clients everywhere from upstate New York to Downtown Manhattan, and from California to India.
What is Tradenet’s Secret?
Many ask Tradenet’s guru, Meir Barak, what is his secret in building the largest day trading education company in the world. The answer is simple. Barak made a program that can fit anyone. Whether you are a Brooklyn, New York based finance graduate with a degree from NYU (New York University) or if you are a stay-at-home-mom from San Francisco, California, Tradenet has the solution for you.
start demo challenge
start 14 day trail
Fill in your details to apply for the challenge!
Tradenet’s Course Material
Tradenet’s educational material was developed together with some of the best investment decision makers. Some of our contributors are former Manhattan based hedge fund employees. Others are former Wall Street, NY market makers.
The New York City Spirit
Anyone who ever visited New York would tell you that there is no other city quite like it in the world. Manhattan, or as it is called: The City, is where business lives, and never goes to sleep.
Keeping the New York, Wall Street attitude in mind, Meir Barak wrote his book, The Market Whisperer. Reading the market whisperer, you will be exposed to New York’s way of doing business. Some terminology like money never sleeps, the trend is your friend, it’s all about supply and demand, and others, are some of the cornerstones of the Five Boroughs.
Following those guidelines, Tradenet leads the way into having generation after generation of successful traders.
New Yorkers in Day Trading
New Yorkers have an advantage over other traders for several reasons:
- NY’s DNA is trading. Everyone is talking about it. If you live in a farm in Texas – that’s great. But New York has the endless hustle and bustle, that revolves around money and finance. As a New-Yorker, you will meet more finance related people in a day than you would in most other places in a year or two.
- New York is expensive. You can’t really make a living in New York on most jobs, unless you are in finance. So many find day trading and swing trading as a great solution.
- Trading hours are super convenient. Wall Street’s exchanges are live 9:30am to 4pm New York time. Those time suit many people like a glove. Whether you need to trade during lunchtime at your day job, or you work odd hours like so many other New Yorkers, that is no issue.
What New Yorkers Can Get Out of Tradenet
- Free Materials – Tradenet has what is probably the largest, most abundant selection of free material on the internet. Everything you need to know, be it trading books, self study courses, personal coaching support, live trading room, or the most in-depth trading wiki out there – Tradenet has it all.
- Education packs for New Yorkers – in your call with our agents, do ask for the most recent offers for New Yorkers.
- Abundance of support – Tradenet supports its New York students, and Tradenet’s team members are always looking out for you whenever you need any support or advice.